Whether you have been or still are, being pregnant is hard…
- When people ask you “what are you expecting”
I don’t know, a boy? Girl? Bear Cub maybe?
- When your friends start telling you ‘horror stories’ about someone else’s birthing experience
- Enjoying your food when someone says “you shouldn’t be eating that”
Maybe you’re right, but don’t come between a pregnant woman and her food.
- And “how are you going to lose weight after the baby?”
- When people tell you to ‘sleep now while you can’
Not that you can sleep comfortably now with a baby fidgeting in your belly all night.
- Getting uncomfortable pains and someone says “it doesn’t hurt that bad surely”
Braxton hicks? Painful bladder from the baby thinking it’s a squeeze toy?
- When people point out how big your belly is
(I am carrying another human inside me.)
- Followed by the “but you don’t even look pregnant from behind” compliment
Am I carrying the baby in my back?
- The random emotional outbursts you experience
Usually over nothing.
- Two words: baby brain.
- When it’s finally your due date and it’s all about to become 100% more real
and you really can’t wait for your mini you..
Check it out on Buzzfeed!